Records management is not a ‘one and done’ activity.
You can’t get to the end of the project and stop.
Your users must:
- Buy-in to WHY you need clean, actionable data
- Know WHAT is expected of them
- Understand HOW their actions impact the rest of the organization
Change is hard!
Change is almost always met with resistance. It’s natural. People want to do things the way they’ve always been done. That’s why you need a strong partner like IMERGE. We can help with the change management process, while we run your information governance project.
Alignment is Critical
Your people, processes and technology need to shift to stay in alignment with each other. Our team can:
- Get early buy-in and solicit feedback
- Identify champions who will evangelize the project internally
- Phase the project into digestible chunks
- Make the processes and technologies “make sense” to users
- Develop training and support programs